1 bunch of fresh asparagus
1/4 c. olive oil
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1. Mix together all ingredients except asparagus and place in a large resealable plastic baggie.
2. Rinse and trim asparagus then place in baggie. Seal and refrigerate two-to-three hours.
3. Remove from baggie and discard marinade.
4. Grill on preheated grill set at medium heat for eight minutes.
There are a few ways to contain your asparagus while you grill it.
1. Thread it on bamboo skewers.
2. Purchase a grilling basket that has a lid making it easy to flip.
3. Spread them out on a metal grate with smaller openings.