Cinnamon Apple Bake
Cinnamon Apple Bake is perfect for a breakfast treat or brunch addition. With just a few ingredients and 40 minutes in the oven, you’ll soon be connecting with friends over a steaming mug of coffee and a warm serving of this apple treat!
3 Tbsp. butter
1/2 c. light brown sugar (or dark brown)
1 (21-oz.) can apple pie filling
2 tsp. Siagon cinnamon (or regular cinnamon)
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (12-oz) tube of refrigerated biscuit dough
1/2 c. chopped pecans (optional)
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and then stir in brown sugar, apple pie filling, cinnamon and vanilla.
2. Spread half of the mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish (spray with non-stick cooking spray first).
3. Separate biscuits and cut each into quarters. Arrange the pieces over the apple mixture evenly.
4. Spread the remaining apple mixture over the biscuits and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
5. Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes and serve warm. Top with a dollop of whipped topping or ice cream.