Top Sirloin and Mushroom Kabobs
1 lb. top sirloin
1 (8-oz.) pkg. mushrooms
1 lb. small potatoes
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1. Cut steak into 1-inch cubes and toss in a large resealable plastic baggie. Place mushrooms in another resealable plastic baggie.
2. In a bowl, mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano. Dump 2/3 of the mixture into the meat baggie and the remaining into the mushroom baggie. Seal both and toss to coat. Let marinate in refrigerator three hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes, drain and slightly cool. Drain marinade from meat baggie. Reserve marinade from mushroom baggie.
4. Thread ingredients onto kebab scewers. Use reserved marinade to coat potatoes.
5. Grill until meat reaches desired doneness. About 20 minutes.