This recipe makes about two dozen tartlets.
1 c. sour cream
2 Tbsp. taco sauce
3 Tbsp. chopped black olives
1 c. coarsely crushed tortilla chips
1 lb. ground beef
2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
2 Tbsp. tap water
1 c. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a mini-muffin pan by lightly spraying each cup with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients; set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and water, mix well. Press a teaspoonful into the bottom of each muffin cup and up the sides.
4. Place a teaspoonful of the filling into each meat shell. Sprinkle the tops of each with cheese.
5. Bake for 7 minutes or until beef is fully cooking and filling is bubbly. Remove tartlets from pan immediately.