Cheesy Chicken Rolls
From Deirdre Copelan in Eatonton, Georgia
Deirdre suggests serving this dish with rice and super sweet peas. The kids loved this!
2 large cans of white meat chicken in water; drained OR 4 c. cooked boneless chicken breast, shredded
1 (10.5 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
1 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) can of crescent dinner rolls
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
2. Lay out a crescent dinner roll flat. Take a large pinch of chicken and a large pinch of shredded cheddar and put in the center. Roll the dough and pinch so ingredients are sealed in the roll. Place the rolls in prepared baking dish.
3. Bake rolls for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Meanwhile prepare the soup mixture.
3. Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and stir in remaining cheese; reserve ¼ cup cheese. Cover each chicken roll with the soup mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of each roll.
4. Bake for approximately 5 minutes longer or until bubbly and your preference of browning on top.